confused
I don't know what to do my life doesn't make sense it really confuses me...
Its not supposed to be like this...
What should i do...
I don't know what to say...and i am very upset..
Those two boys mean so much to me...but i really want something...more..
He hurt me so..i am trying to find someone new..
I've found him though...he's a nice boy he listens...he loves my family...
OmG!..."Whats ur name my names phil...thats a very pretty name bernadette"..
it was the cutest thing in the world...and i can picture my self with him....I want there to be something between us...and i don't want the other him..
but...all the talks, walks, thanksgiving, camping, concerts..what am i supposed to do with that just throw it away...
i dn.......................
confused...

1 Comments:
You don't have to choose, darling.
You don't have to throw away all the good times.
Keep them.
Keep them in your heart and in that little memory box that you have showed me so many times.
You know, they are both keepers... so keep them both.
Don't keep them both as close as you have them now though, that isn't fair.
Keep them both as friends. One may be more than friends, that's alright.
Follow you're heart, my confused little friend.
Time will tell...
Post a Comment
<< Home