Friday, August 12, 2005

i'm slipping and the only one to pick me up is you. I'm holding on by one thread.
I'm jumping and i hope to god that i can fly.
because otherwise i will drop to the bottom like a rock; and on my way down i am
wondering "why the hell am i jumping?" but i am falling.
and the only one that makes me feel like i can fly...
is you.
help me up because without you i am falling to the bottom.
you are the one who picks me up when i fall and you arn't there.
come fast...
because i'm sinking quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

You can fly.

I know it.

You might even surprise yourself by what you're capable of if you just give yourself the benefit of the doubt. Give yourself a chance.

I believe in you... and once or twice before, I might have even seen your wings. :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home