Location: Small town of Pepperell, Mass., United States
I am a small town girl who would love to be a city girl. I love to sing and make people happy. And my family and friends are the most important things in my life.
;) haha, just kidding... its not that dramatic, i just thought i'd lighten the mood. Well, its wicked nice out and i'm going to jump on the trampoline... I wish you were with me. I love you.
4 Comments:
yes, we all have secrets. i wish i can tell mine too.
but like you, i shall keep it a secret
to my deathbed
^ deep. like whoa man.
who is anonymous?
ah! deathbeds! I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!!
;)
haha, just kidding... its not that dramatic, i just thought i'd lighten the mood.
Well, its wicked nice out and i'm going to jump on the trampoline... I wish you were with me.
I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home